IWATE prefecture



Do you know IWATE prefecture?


It's my hometown, which is in north part of Japan, takes 3 hours from Tokyo by bullet train.


IWATE has very beautiful nature - Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter - you can see real color of Japanese four season, and true life of countryside.


So I would like to introduce Iwate's hidden attraction to you little by little.

Please visit there sometime.
It could be wild, but unique travel! ;-)






Morioka city (capital of Iwate)
Sanriku coast

Hiraizumi
Iwate's traditional craft "Nanbu-tekki(Iron pot)"

Travel Japan Tohoku Iwate Morioka information in English

Comments

  1. Miyosan,

    Iwate looks like a nice place and thankyou for putting this blog up. could you share your mail address so I can write more in detail.

    Thankyou

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear, I will go to Morioka at the end of April and looking for some local guide, pls contact me on peter(at)pu-erh.sk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts